29 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

Facebook Timeline Covers Thar Are So Imaginative

      Facebook became a huge part of the majority of humans' life. Although I don't appreciate the unnecessarily excessive interest to it, I know and I see that it can be a very useful platform in many ways. For example, not too long ago timeline was established in Facebook and with this feature the user's wall is organized according to the time. Another feature that came with it was the "cover" which the user can put above his or her wall.
      It seems that this cover feature had opened new doors in people's mind, making them produce really imaginative things with combining cover image and the profile picture. Here I am sharing a couple of them:


















































































































































































































     By the way, I don't know if they did them themselves or made someone else to do them. I even don't know if they aren't copied from someone else's , I just wanted to show which ideas I liked.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder