2 Ekim 2012 Salı

Less is more

     Here is my first post :) I wanted to share a design that I find cleverly done and impressive.Although I encountered it a couple of years ago it was clearly in my mind, so I found it reasonable to share it here. These chocolates were designed by Tithi Kutchamuch. She comes to the final product by asking  the question "Can design make people buy food that offers less?". Also, her aim is to critize the situation that
the society is in, and the problems that the society has: over nurtition, obesity, illness, over production, wasting resources etc.
     I personally think that it may not sell profusely. It could be occasional purchase, for example for appreciating the design or for giving it as a present. Still the idea is brilliant and I just love the sarcastic way of the chocolates' message.
    
         NOTE: the graphic below is the brainstorming of the design.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder