20 Kasım 2012 Salı

A Very Creative Way to Say...

      I think laughing is one of the most important things in life. There are probably noone that doesn't like laughing. I really respect and admire people who can make people- or me, it doesn't matter- laugh, but of course if he or she does it in very clever ways.
      I'm sharing a video of a YouTube celebrity named Nigahiga, whose actual name is Ryan Higa. He is a very popular and successful YouTube user with a number of subscribers of over 6 million. The majority of his videos are comedic videos, and they are very cleverly done and usually surprising.
     Now back to the video I shared here: It's not a funny video of his but, it was so imaginative that it gave me goosebumps. That's why I wanted to share it here. He dedicated this video to his fans and subscribers. I don't want to spoil the video by mentioning what he says in the end, but I can say that with the objects he used in his previous videos he creates something really beautiful.

 


     And I wanted to share a funny video of his, since I talked so much about laughing and funny videos. This video is from his imaginary product advertisement series. It's so simple yet it's great. I would want to share more videos of his but it's better to keep it short :)





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder