27 Kasım 2012 Salı

What a Business Card!

This week I looked at different kinds of business cards, since we will soon be doing them. I have found really interesting ones. I know that a lot of designs I shared here would be nowhere near what we will do for the course. Moreover the production of them would be very costly, but the important thing is appreciating the imagination and intelligence.



































































































In my opinion this card is brilliant. From some distance and angles you can just see the word "hi", and when you capture the right angle the rest of the word that you couldn't see appears. There probably wouldn't be any business card idea that would suit the company's name as this one does.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder