21 Mart 2013 Perşembe

In the Doll House

     Although I haven't wondered how Barbie and Ken would look like in real life, I learned that lots of people were wondering it. I realized that when I came across with this project "In the Doll House" by photographer Dina Goldstein. She did this project according to her new interpretation; Barbie and Ken are married but they're not happy, and it's very clear from the photos that Ken is homosexual which is a fun part that makes the photos hilarious actually =)
     Now I think about it, it's not surprising that Dina Goldstein thought of him as gay. I wouldn't and don't think him as gay but it's true that he doesn't give that much manly aura at all. I remember that in kindergarden, we girls would like to play with our male friends' Action Mans instead of Ken, so it kind of makes sense.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder